Need help because of COVID?
¿Necesita ayuda debido al coronavirus?
In order to be eligible for COVID Rental Assistance, CAAs require that you:
- Are a renter living in one of the counties they serve (see map below for the CAA in your county)
- Owe back rent to your landlord incurred since April 1, 2020;
- Lost job/income due to COVID-19 closures or illness; and
- Earn 80% or less of the area median income for your county. You can look up area median incomes on the FannieMae website.
The CAA in your area can answer any additional questions you have about rent and utility assistance. Click the “Get Help” links above for contact information.
Many agencies are receiving a large number of requests. They are working hard to reply to requests as quickly as possible, but there may be delays in response time. Please be sure to follow the instructions and contact guidelines from the Community Action Agency in your area. All agencies are working hard to get help out as quickly as possible and we appreciate your patience.
Click here for current list of hours, services, and contact information
for all Community Action Agencies during COVID-19.
- Oregon Hunger’s Food Access and COVID-19 Links Page
- Derechos de Inquilinos en Oregon durante COVID-19/Oregon Tenant Rights during COVID-19 (Spanish)
Find Your Local Community Action Agency
Click the county or area where you live for contact information.