We believe in strength in numbers. Integral to Community Action Partnership of Oregon’s strength and success is the reach and depth of our network. We work with a variety of private, non-profit and government organizations. Our network includes:
- 18 member organizations, including all 17 Community Action Agencies in Oregon and the Oregon Human Development Corporation
- National Community Action Network
- National Association for State Community Service Programs
- CSBG Clearinghouse for CSBG Training/Technical Assistance Request Program
- Oregon Housing and Community Services
The Promise of Community Action: Community Action changes people’s lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities and makes America a better place to live. We care about the entire community and are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.