COVID-19 Funding Resources
COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits
- National Community Action Partnership Guidance and Resources
- GrantStation: COVID-19 Funding Resources Page
- Nonprofit Finance Fund® (NFF®): COVID-19 Tools and Resources for Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources
Foundation’s with COVID-19 Funds and Information
- Meyer Memorial Trust
- Oregon Community Foundation
- McKenzie River Gathering Foundation
- Murdock Foundation
- Collins Foundation
- United Way of Lane County
Upcoming Grant Opportunities
Ben & Jerry’s Foundation
Deadline: October 1, 2021
Focus: Grassroots organizations (under $500,000 annual budget). While our broad goals are to further racial equity, social justice, and environmental justice, our primary purpose is to support the grassroots organizing strategies and activities of our grant partners, rather than any specific issues the organizations are addressing.
Deadline: One-page LOI due October 1, 2021
Focus: The Foundation seeks to support the work of community social service agencies. It is specifically interested in organizations that provide services in two areas:
- Promoting economic self-sufficiency through education and training of youth or families with children.
- Serving the elderly by providing services to help senior citizens live independently.
Georgia Pacific Foundation
Deadline: Rolling deadline, encouraged to submit before October 31, 2021.
Focus: Education, Environment, Enrichment of Community, and Entrepreneurship.
Looking for more grant opportunities? Subscribe to the CAPO E-mail Newsletter via the box on the left.
There are also subscription-based websites that you can use to search for grant opportunities:
Oregon Grant Watch – is a subscription based grant search site.
Center for NonProfit Excellence – Free grant search site.
Robert Wood Johnson Funding – Health related grants.
United Way of the Columbia Willamette Funding Opportunities
Foundation Directory Online