COVID-19 Funding Resources
- COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits
- National Community Action Partnership Guidance and Resources
- GrantStation: COVID-19 Funding Resources Page
- Nonprofit Finance Fund® (NFF®): COVID-19 Tools and Resources for Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources
Foundation’s with COVID-19 funds and information
- Meyer Memorial Trust
- Oregon Community Foundation
- McKenzie River Gathering Foundation
- Murdock Foundation
- Collins Foundation
- United Way of Lane County
Upcoming Grant Opportunities
Spirit Mountain Community Fund – Large Grant
Deadline: July 1, 2021 for Letter of Intent
Focus: Funding available for a wide range of services in 11 Oregon counties.
Oregon Community Foundation – Community Grants
Deadline: July 15, 2021 (applications open June 1)
Focus: for 2021, OCF is prioritizing funding in support of populations disproportionately impacted by inequities exacerbated by racial and social injustice, COVID-19 and/or wildfires (See OCF website for full list).
Big Lots Donation Requests
Deadline: July 1, 2021
Focus: programs that improve and enrich the lives of families and children. Support is provided in the form of monetary gifts, gift cards, and merchandise in-kind.
Looking for more grant opportunities? Subscribe to the CAPO E-mail Newsletter via the box on the left.
There are also subscription-based websites that you can use to search for grant opportunities:
Oregon Grant Watch – is a subscription based grant search site.
Center for NonProfit Excellence – Free grant search site.
Robert Wood Johnson Funding – Health related grants.
United Way of the Columbia Willamette Funding Opportunities
Foundation Directory Online