COVID-19 Funding Resources
The CARES Act
- The Kresge Foundation: CARES Act Guide for Nonprofits
- Council of Nonprofits: Loans Available for Nonprofits in the CARES Act
- Non Profit Quarterly: Cutting Through the Jargon: How the CARES Act Works for Nonprofits
- Independent Sector: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES ACT): Summary for Nonprofits
COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits
- National Community Action Partnership Guidance and Resources
- GrantStation: COVID-19 Funding Resources Page
- Nonprofit Finance Fund® (NFF®): COVID-19 Tools and Resources for Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources
Foundation’s with COVID-19 funds and information
- Meyer Memorial Trust
- Oregon Community Foundation
- McKenzie River Gathering Foundation
- Murdock Foundation
- Collins Foundation
- United Way of Lane County
Upcoming Grant Opportunities
Deadline: May 8, 2020
Must contact the local Boeing community investor before deadline to be invited to apply.
Focus areas: Tomorrow’s Innovators, Veterans & Families
Beneficial State Bank
Deadline: 60 days prior to event (open)
Focus area: event sponsorship
Presbyterian Committee on the Self-Development of People
Focus areas: fighting poverty by promoting justice, building solidarity, advancing human dignity, advocating for economic equity
Looking for more grant opportunities? Subscribe to the CAPO E-mail Newsletter via the box on the left.
Oregon Grant Watch – is a subscription based grant search site.
Center for NonProfit Excellence – Free grant search site.
Robert Wood Johnson Funding – Health related grants.
United Way of the Columbia Willamette Funding Opportunities
Foundation Directory Online