COVID-19 Funding Resources
The CARES Act
- The Kresge Foundation: CARES Act Guide for Nonprofits
- Council of Nonprofits: Loans Available for Nonprofits in the CARES Act
- Non Profit Quarterly: Cutting Through the Jargon: How the CARES Act Works for Nonprofits
- Independent Sector: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES ACT): Summary for Nonprofits
COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits
- National Community Action Partnership Guidance and Resources
- GrantStation: COVID-19 Funding Resources Page
- Nonprofit Finance Fund® (NFF®): COVID-19 Tools and Resources for Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources
Foundation’s with COVID-19 funds and information
- Meyer Memorial Trust
- Oregon Community Foundation
- McKenzie River Gathering Foundation
- Murdock Foundation
- Collins Foundation
- United Way of Lane County
Upcoming Grant Opportunities
Weyerhaeuser Family Foundation – Children’s Initiative
Deadline: March 1, 2021 for Stage 1 applications
Focus: to support direct service programs that promote resilience, stability, and psycho-social health for youth ages 14-21 who have been traumatized by Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).
Deadline: March 10
Focus: Grants are awarded to smaller non-profit organizations; most often to groups with social service, arts and culture, educational, environmental and/or youth-centered missions.
Focus: social service grants focus on direct-service organizations that tackle the roots of chronic poverty by applying effective solutions to the most challenging social and economic problems. Hearst Foundations also award grants for culture, education, and health.
Looking for more grant opportunities? Subscribe to the CAPO E-mail Newsletter via the box on the left.
There are also subscription-based websites that you can use to search for grant opportunities:
Oregon Grant Watch – is a subscription based grant search site.
Center for NonProfit Excellence – Free grant search site.
Robert Wood Johnson Funding – Health related grants.
United Way of the Columbia Willamette Funding Opportunities
Foundation Directory Online