Community Action Partnership of Oregon provides training and technical assistance statewide to Community Action Agencies (CAAs) and their communities in coordination with Oregon Housing and Community Services (OHCS). These trainings include workshops on:
- Evidence-based practices,
- ROMA (Results Oriented Management and Accountability),
- Family Development Specialist Certification,
- Fiscal management,
- Communications, and
- Operational excellence.
Workshops are held regionally throughout Oregon or virtually. Some workshops are designed specifically for the staff and volunteers of Community Action organizations and our CSBG-funded community partners. CAPO strives to provide these training sessions at little to no cost but some do require registration fees.
Upcoming Training Sessions
- OMB Uniform Guidance – May 17, 2022
- Equity Foundations – June 10, 2022
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register for training.
Community Action Partnership National Association:
- National Training Center
- Standards of Excellence
- Certified Community Action Professional
- Leadership Development
- Racial Equity and Economic Security
- Community Economic Development
- Technical Assistance Guides and Webinars
- CSBG Organizational Standards, ROMA Next Generation, and Performance Management Activities
- Learning Communities Resource Center
Get additional resources from Community Action Partnership. Sign up for their CSBG T/TA eNews newsletter or view past newsletters on their website.
National Association for State Community Services Programs (NASCSP)
- Bolder Advocacy
- Housing Assistance Program Manuals via Oregon.gov
- NASCSP Calendar of Events
- NCAF Weatherization and training Program
- CAPLAW Interactive Training Modules