Jackson Foundation: To promote the health and welfare of Oregon
Deadline: December 31, 2017
Dr. Scholl Foundation: Supports Social Services
Deadline: March 1, 2018
(Opens October 1, 2017)
Albertsons Companies Foundation: seek out your town on the website
- Health and Human Services
- Youth and Education
- Supporting Diversity and Inclusion of All Abilities
May and Stanley Smith Charitable Foundation: Supports Elders, veterans, and people with disabilities
Pacific Power Foundation: Supports Social Services
Deadline: December 15, 2017
JM/Milbank Foundation: Supports Safety, Education and Community Development
May and Stanley Smith Charitable Foundation: Supports Elders, veterans and people with disabilities
Albertsons Companies Foundation
Public Welfare Foundation: Criminal justice, juvenile justice and workers rights
Deadline: Open (LOI)
Standard Community Foundation: healthy communities, disability and empowerment, cultural development, education and advancement
Microsoft Elevating America: Software donations for nonprofits who benefit a variety of populations
Looking for more grant opportunities? Subscribe to the CAPO E-mail Newsletter via the box on the left.
There are also subscription-based websites that you can use to search for grant opportunities:
- Oregon Grant Watch – is a subscription based grant search site.
- Center for NonProfit Excellence – Free grant search site.
- Robert Wood Johnson Funding – Health related grants.
- United Way of the Columbia Willamette Funding Opportunities
- Foundation Directory Online